Our Radiology department offers quick, convenient, local access to a full range of diagnostic tests doctors need to identify and detect health problems. Services include X-rays, Mammograms, Ultrasound, CT scans and MRIs.
Nearly all the patients we serve live in Yadkinville and the surrounding communities, but their doctors include not only local and area physicians, but regional and national specialists as well.
Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging Services
Our Radiology Department offers a full complement of diagnostic imaging technologies including:
- X-ray, which produces images of internal tissues, bones and organs on film using radiology
- Mammography, a breast cancer screening test using low dose x-rays to create images of breast tissue
- Ultrasound, which uses sound waves to create images of blood vessels, tissues and organs
- Computed axial tomography, or CT scans, which use a combination of x-ray and computer technology to create detailed three-dimensional images showing cross-sections of the body
- Magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, which uses a combination of large magnets, radio frequencies and a computer to produce detailed images of organs and structures within the body
Our qualified, licensed technicians perform imaging procedures for outpatients by appointment weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and as needed by patients in our Emergency Department, primary care practice and medical-surgical unit.
All diagnostic images are interpreted and reports prepared by a board-certified radiologist.
To Access Our Radiology Services
If you visit our Emergency Department or are admitted to our hospital, your doctor may order diagnostic images to help identify and treat health problems during your hospital stay. Scans can often be performed in your hospital room, using portable equipment.
If you’re an outpatient, you’ll especially appreciate our convenient location, minutes from home anywhere in Yadkin County, with free parking just outside the door. Appointments are usually available immediately, with little or no waiting time once you arrive. We send results to your doctor promptly, usually by fax.
Our Radiology department is open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you or your doctor have questions or want to schedule an appointment, please call us. If you need to schedule an appointment outside normal business hours, we will do our best to accommodate you.
Radiology Phone Number: